HurricaneWiki.org: A project of the Hurricane Information Center
- Calcasieu Parish – Mandatory Evacuation for residents in travel trailers, mobile homes, and low-lying areas, as well as home-bound, special needs residents.
- Cameron Parish – Mandatory Evacuation for entire parish.
- Iberia Parish – Voluntary Evacuation for low-lying areas.
- Jefferson Parish – Mandatory Evacuation of Grand Isle.
- Jefferson Davis Parish – Voluntary Evacuation for residents with special needs.
- Lafourche Parish – Mandatory Evacuation for all areas south of the Leon Theriot Floodgates in Golden Meadow and the community of Pointe-Aux-Chenes.
- Livingston Parish – Voluntary Evacuation of southern and eastern portions of parish.
- Plaquemines Parish – Voluntary Evacuation of entire parish.
- St. Bernard Parish –Mandatory Evacuation of anyone not inside the hurricane protection levee.
- St. Mary Parish – Voluntary Evacuation south of the Intercoastal and in Franklin south of the railroad track. In Baldwin, the voluntary evacuation extends to residents of mobile homes and travel trailers.
- St. Martin Parish – Voluntary Evacuationin Bell River and Stevensville for low-lying and mobile home/travel trailers.
- Terrebonne Parish – Voluntary Evacuation of southern portion of parish.
- Vermilion Parish – Mandatory Evacuation for Vermilion Parish below LA Highway 14 to include all of Erath and Delcambre and Medical Special Needs patients south of LA Highway 14 and on the west side of the parish from the Meridian Line Road to the Cameron and Jeff Davis parish lines.
- St. Charles Parish updated
- Jindal Update from LPB Blog